Sunday, June 10, 2007

Diamanda Silkies and the coming of gifty cards



SL made these such a p.i.a. to make but I finally finished them. Despite lag, crashes, turning brick red at random moments etc. Diamanda is a glittering diamond of a silk. Available in Diamond, Blue, Pink, Lilac, Aqua, Canary and Lilac.

And lookie the June Lucky Chair silk. I try to keep the lucky chair silks Limited Editions. So grab it while you can!

Note: Talana will be closed for a few hours on Monday or Tuesday-to be announced. I need some time and space to set up the gift card system. Woohoo! For start its just going to be for the silks since they are almost the only no transfer items. But there's a lot of silks and it will take me a bit to get it set up. I will send out an official notice when I decide on a time.

No comments: